Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cards for different occasions

This card is for my daughter's friend who was celebrating her 14th birthday.





This card below is for a working peer who is furthering his studies in University Malaya. He was a temperory stuff of the school. When I was making this card, I had the intention of giving it to someone fun loving and easy going but I kept the card for a long while because there was no one who fitted my intention until much, much later. I was afraid that whoever recieved the card would be offended - being made a monkey but like I have explained earlier, it was meant for fun loving and easy going person and this person who recieved this card fitted my intention. All the best to this teacher who didn't have an easy time teaching because he was given last classes where students do as they like unless there is a firm hand. Ha Ha Ha





No comments:

Post a Comment