Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Birthday card





The above card and the one below is actually quite similar except that the one below I have added more bling-blings. This birthday card was made for Deacon Thomas's 50th birthday.








We gave him a huge basket of fruits to enjoy. I didn't do an elaborate deco because I was running out of time. Hi friends, to make a beautiful fruit basket, it would be better if you use a basket with handle. You can really decorate the basket and make your gift really wonderful. But when you budget your buy, make sure you remember to set aside a sum of money for basket and deco.


Example: The budget is RM50.00. Remember your fruits should cost only around RM35 to RM40. If you use all RM50.00 to buy fruits, you will end up forking out a lot more than you can affort. It was a lesson learned by me. No one taught me. So sad.............he he he.

No comments:

Post a Comment